Congratulations on purchasing a booth at the Springfield Business Expo!
The Exhibitor Handbook will provide everything you need to be ready for the Expo.
Use the links below to access and review each section.
Make sure to bookmark this page for easy access before & during the show!
Exhibitor To-Do List
To ensure you are ready to exhibit and have the best Expo experience for your company, make sure to review & complete each of these items ahead of the Expo!
- Submit Directory Listing Information & Company Logo
- Purchase Print Directory Ad
- Submit Print Directory Ad Artwork
- Purchase Additional VIP Passes & Discount General Admission Tickets
- Register Booth Staff
- Order Additional Booth Supplies
- Purchase Vendor Marketing Materials
- Promote The Expo! Post to Social Media & Your Company Website
Expo Event Schedule
Wednesday, October 25th
10:00a – 6:00p: Exhibitor Booth Setup
6:00p – 8:00p: Vendor Reception
Thursday, October 26th
7:00a – 9:00a: Vendor Breakfast
9:00a – 5:00p: Business Expo Trade Show
- 9:30a – 10:00a: Seminar Session 1
- 10:15a – 10:45a: Seminar Session 2
- 11:00a – 11:30a: Seminar Session 3
- 1:00p – 1:30p: Seminar Session 4
- 1:45p – 2:15p: Seminar Session 5
- 2:30p – 3:00p: Seminar Session 6
4:00p – 5:00p: Business Expo Happy Hour
5:00p – 7:00p: Exhibitor Tear-Down
September 1, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 19, 2023
September 22, 2023
October 19, 2023
Deadline to Reserve Vendor Booth
Deadline to Reserve Directory Ad Space
Deadline to Submit Ad & Directory Artwork
Deadline for Directory Information
Deadline to Purchase Additional VIP Tickets
Setup & Tear-Down
All booths must be completely set up 30 minutes before show floor opens!
Standard Items Setup
Exhibitors with standard-sized booth displays, or small pieces of equipment that can be carried or carted without additional provisions can setup their booths at the following times:
- Wednesday, October 25th: 10:00a – 6:00p
- Thursday, October 26th: 7:00a – 8:30a
Carts and dollies will be available at the venue for setup, however, availability may be limited, so it is recommended that exhibitors bring their own load-in equipment to make setup as easy and efficient as possible.
Standard Items Tear-Down
Exhibitors may begin tear-down of their booths at 5:00p on Thursday, October 26th. Please do not begin tear-down of your booth prior to this time! Tear-down will last until 7:00p.
NO TEAR-DOWN WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 2023.
Large Items Setup & Tear-Down
Large exhibit items requiring additional provisions such as forklifts or additional labor must arrive on Wednesday, October 25th by 4:00p. Please contact Springfield Business Expo team directly to make arrangements for setup of these items.
Any items that will be moved via forklift must meet the following specifications:
- The total weight of each item must not exceed 2,000 lbs.
- The item(s) must be secured onto a skid or pallet – crates, stacked boxes, etc. are okay – or have its own specific lift points for the forklift operator to easily access
- The item(s) must not be taller than 10 feet when lifted for moving
Booth Rental Equipment Includes:
Standard electrical outlet
One 6′ rectangle table (per booth space)
Two chairs (per booth space)
One trash can
Black pipe & drape backdrop
Additional equipment & booth rental needs may be purchased from Springfield Expo Center
Springfield Expo Center
Policies & Information
Vendors may park free of charge in the Jordan Valley Ice Park lot, or in the parking lot across from the Expo Center. A parking pass will be provided to you at check-in for Vendor Set-up.
Springfield Expo Center Policies
Springfield Expo Center prohibits the use of loose glitter, confetti, helium balloons, smoke machines, and open flame in any vendor exhibit. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in termination of Vendor Trade Agreement without refund.
All non-electric motors, engines and equipment must adhere to the following restrictions:
- Any Gasoline or Diesel Engines/Motors, must have all fuel removed from their tanks, and their batteries disconnected from their motors
- Compressed flammable gases are prohibited
Exhibitor Policies & Code of Conduct
By registering as an Exhibitor at Springfield Business Expo, Exhibitors agree to abide by the following policies & code of conduct:
- Exhibitor shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and ordinances of governing authorities. In addition, exhibitors agree to follow any and all instructions and requirements given by Expo organizers, including instructions given on the day of the Expo.
- Exhibitor may not engage in any activity during the Expo that is competitive with Springfield Business Expo or its organizers, or which endangers or interferes with the rights of other exhibitors or other attendees.
- Exhibitors may not disparage, slander or otherwise act in a fashion designed to injure Springfield Business Expo or its organizers, or any other registered exhibitors.
- Exhibitors agree to be respectful and considerate of neighboring booths, as well as all other exhibitors present at the Expo. Loud music or otherwise disruptive activity is not allowed at the Expo.
- Exhibitors may not, under any circumstances, provide alcohol or other such controlled substances, including prescription medication, to attendees or other exhibitors. Any exhibitors found violating this policy will be asked to leave immediately, without refund, and will be prohibited from participation in future Business Expo events. Violators may also be subject to criminal charges in accordance with applicable city and state laws.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Vendor Booth Rental Refunds:
All final payments for Exhibitor Booth Space are due by September 1, 2022. Any assigned booth space(s) not paid in full by this date will be in Breach of the Trade Show Agreement, considered ‘forfeited’ and will be re-assigned at Springfield Business Expo’s sole discretion.
Exhibitor cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by the contact person listed in the Trade Show Agreement form. We will contact you via email to inform you whether your refund request has been approved.
Refunds for Vendor Booth Rental fee will only be issued according to the following schedule:
- Deadline for 100% Refund of Vendor Booth Rental fee: June 30, 2023
- Deadline for 50% Refund of Vendor Booth Rental fee: July 31, 2023
No Vendor Booth rental fee refunds will be issued after July 31, 2023. All Vendor Booth Rental refunds will incur an Administrative fee of $50.
If you are approved for a refund, a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 30 days of your refund request.
Booth Staff Registration
Please use the form below to provide your
booth staff registration information.
Make sure to fill out all fields for each member of your booth staff!
Single Booths receive 2 Vendor VIP Passes for booth staff
Double Booths receive 4 Vendor VIP Passes for booth staff
Vendor VIP Passes may NOT be transferred between exhibitors or attendees.
Vendor VIP Passes & Discount Tickets
Purchase Additional VIP Passes
VIP Passes offer the ultimate Expo experience!
$15 VIP Pass Includes:
- Expo Admission
- Access to Vendor Hospitality Suite
- Print Directory + Event Guide
- Admission to Vendor Reception
- Admission to Vendor Breakfast
Vendor VIP Passes may not be shared or transferred between exhibitors or attendees.
Expo Exhibitor Discount Tickets
Expo Exhibitors are eligible for discounted attendee tickets! Give your team the opportunity to attend the Expo at a reduced rate, exclusively available for associates of Expo Exhibitors.
Directory Listing Specifications
Directory Logo Specifications
Your company logo should be 300 dpi and no larger than 600 px (width) x 400 px (height).
Directory Information Specifications
Directory information should be 330 characters or less (including spaces) and provide a brief overview of your company’s products or services. You may also wish to include your mission or company ethos. Use dynamic action words to effectively engage potential buyers or clients!
Make sure to include your company’s website address, physical address, and phone number when submitting your listing.
Online Directory Listing Example:
Submit Directory Logo & Listing Information at:
Directory Ad Specifications
Shine a spotlight on your business with a custom ad in the
Print Directory + Event Guide!
Print Directory ads are only available for Expo Exhibitors.
Directory Ad Dimensions
4.25″ x 5″
1/2 Page –
4.25″ x 10″
1/2 Page –
8.5″ x 5″
8.5″ x 11″
Social Media Tips &
Digital Media Assets
Social Media Tips for Exhibitors
Use the following tips & social media strategies to promote awareness about the Springfield Business Expo, connect with Expo attendees & potential clients, and maximize your company’s success at the Expo!
Connect your company’s social media page to the Expo by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
Share Event Posts To Your Company’s Pages
Share posts from the Springfield Business Expo social media pages to raise awareness & create buzz about the Expo! By maximizing event exposure and encouraging attendance, you’ll help to ensure that your business gets the utmost engagement at the Expo.
Use The #sgfbusinessexpo Hashtag
Use the unique #sgfbusinessexpo hashtag to jumpstart your company’s involvement in the conversation about the Expo! Continue to monitor the hashtag on social media to gain insight about the interests and behaviors of attendees.
Develop A Strategy
Your social media strategy should include a specific plan, such as who will post what and when. When posting to your social media platforms, make sure to include important information, such as dates, location and booth number. Additionally, make sure to promote any exclusive deals you might offer for Expo attendees!
Follow Up After The Show
Make sure to continually engage with Expo attendees after the show is over! Connect with leads via social media, thank visitors for stopping by your booth and learning more about your company, and follow up on closing deals.
By effectively employing an engaging social media strategy, you will be able to maximize your company’s ROI & ensure an excellent Expo experience!
Digital Media Assets
Trade Show Floor Map
Interactive Trade Show Floor Map
Additional Booth Supplies
Additional Booth Supplies May Be Purchased From
Springfield Expo Center
Vendor Marketing Supplies
Vendor Marketing Information Coming Soon!